Magic iceland travel ehf
Terms & conditions
Pick up and drop off for Volcano Bus
- Pick up starts at departure time and can take around 30 minutes. It is your responsibility to be on time at your pick up location. We need to follow the schedule and we can’t wait if you will be late.
- Pick up on Volcano Parking starts 15-30 minutes before departure time. It may depend on traffic.
- Drop off locations for Volcano Bus are the same as the pick up locations.
Pick up and drop off for Day Tours
- Pick up starts at the time of departure and can take up to 30 minutes. It is your responsibility to be on time at your pick up location. We need to follow the schedule and we can’t wait if you will be late.
- Drop off locations are the same as the pick up location unless you request to change it. Please note that we may not be able to stop in front of your hotel or other type of accomodations.
- Please note that pick up and drop locations in Fagradalsfjall Volcano area may change. Eruption is ongoing, depend on lava flow and weather conditions there may be new parkings and trails. However Magic Iceland Tavel doesn’t guarantee that the area would be opened for public. This may change anytime.
Re-boarding at the Volcano Parking lot
It is your responsibility to re-board the bus at the scheduled departure time. If you miss or are late for the scheduled departure time, the bus will not wait for you as we will have to keep to the schedule. Magic Iceland Travel will notit refund the ticket nor cover any costs occurred as a result of a failure to re-board the Volcano Bus on time. In the event of your failure to re-board the bus on time, you will have to make alternative transport arrangements at your own expenses.
Magic Iceland Travel reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or timetables without prior notice, should the necessity arise. No liability is accepted for losses or expenses due to delays or changes of arrival or departure times of flights or other services, injury, sickness, accident, strikes, damage, negligence, weather, war or other causes outside the control of Magic Iceland Travel. All such losses and expenses are the personal liability of the traveller. With booking our services you agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to be informed about our Terms and Conditions before booking the service, tour or activity.
Lost and found
Magic Iceland Travel is not responsible for any lost or damaged items on our buses.
Passengers are responsible for their belongings and should keep them secure.
Passangers using Volcano Bus transfers are asked to not leave any items on the bus for the
time they are outside the bus.
We will make reasonable efforts to return lost items to their owners. However, we do not accept
liability for lost or stolen items. Valuables should not be left unattended.
Usage of data collected
Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the departure time. Cancellations should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to departure will be charged fully.
Cancellations of Volcano Transfers and Day Tours by Magic Iceland Travel
Magic Iceland Travel reserves the right to cancel scheduled volcano transfers or day tours due to weather conditions, authorithes recommendations, safety or any event such as accident, gas pollution or any hazards that would not allow us to provide safe service. In case of cancellation passangers will be informed and service or tour will be fully refunded.
Volcano Transfer Service
Magic Iceland Travel provides bus transfers from Reykjavik to Fagradalsfjall Volcano Parking P1 or P2 from where you can hike by yourself to Litli-Hrútur Eruption.
After leaving the bus it is your own responsibility to decide if you want to hike closer to Litli- Hrútur Eruption Area. Magic Iceland Travel does’t take any responsibility in case of any accidents, injuries or death events after leaving the bus.
Destination in Fagradalsfjall Volcano may change at any time depending on the current situation at the eruption site area.
Magic Iceland Travel reserves the right to terminate service to any customers in case of unacceptable behavior towards our staff or fellow travellers.
Volcano Transfer Ticket Refund
Customer can ask for 100% refund or reschedule Volcano Bus tickets if at the time of departure eruption site is closed for public. This should be done by sending e-mail to email@example.com